Draws and Sign ups

Moderators: Sean McLaughlin, David Chong, Russell Watkins

Draws and Sign ups

Postby Sebastien Roy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Lets make something clear. Myself and Dusan both have a full time job. The draws are done automatically by a drawing app online.
Next time I or Dusan gets a text prior or after draw " If I get this guy im out" or "if I dont get this I'm outt" then Don't sign up and don't compete and keep being a baby. Go fun fishing. There is rules in place for a reason and I and dusan try to follow CBAF rules. I even Called Sean prior to this draw and we are following CBAF procedure.
Sebastien Roy

Re: Draws and Sign ups

Postby Matthew Mastrella » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:47 pm

I agree well said
Matthew Mastrella

Postby Sean McLaughlin » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:49 pm

A great deal of time and effort get put in by your TD and volunteers, A blind draw by the computer, is fair, and saves a great deal of time, Get on the water and have fun.

Sean
Sean McLaughlin

Postby Andrew Shufelt » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:37 am

What app do you guys use? I am still literally drawing names from a hat.

Thanks!
Ashufelt@yahoo.ca
Andrew Shufelt

Postby Jose Esposito » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:55 am

Any chance that app could team up repeat names for future tourneys? I would love to fish with Russ again and redeem my netting skills... LOL (I'm not sure he feels the same way) Wink wink..
I think everyone is very talented in this group. But I was particularly impressed by Russ ability to figure out, and adapt quickly to a brutally slow to non-existing fishing bite.. Well done!

Thanks Russ... I learned a few new skills!
Jose Esposito

Postby Sebastien Roy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:43 am

Andrew Shufelt wrote:What app do you guys use? I am still literally drawing names from a hat.

Thanks!
Ashufelt@yahoo.ca

I use this site. Copy and paste boaters. then generates a random draw and order. Then paste it in excel. Do the same for non's. and slap em together.

https://www.randomlists.com/list-randomizer
Sebastien Roy

Postby Sebastien Roy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Jose Esposito wrote:Any chance that app could team up repeat names for future tourneys? I would love to fish with Russ again and redeem my netting skills... LOL (I'm not sure he feels the same way) Wink wink..
I think everyone is very talented in this group. But I was particularly impressed by Russ ability to figure out, and adapt quickly to a brutally slow to non-existing fishing bite.. Well done!

Thanks Russ... I learned a few new skills!

Russ's login isn't working but he had fun he told me. The Rainbow wasn't shinning that day thats all. :lol:
Sebastien Roy

Return to Tournaments - North GTA