Important Notes for Balsam lake club event - Please read

Moderators: Sean McLaughlin, David Chong, Russell Watkins

Important Notes for Balsam lake club event - Please read

Postby Dusan Dragovic » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:56 am

Solo Boaters - This is for Rudy, Oleg and Jason; the boater entry fee is $60.

Parking - please make sure you you obtain a parking pass at the automated machine. I believe it is $12 or $14. We are not collecting parking fees at the ramp

Optional Greedy bucks Pool - boaters you can give me $20 at the ramp if you would like to enter this boaters only pool

Optional lunker pool - $20 to enter big fish pool. This is to be split between boater and non of each team

BBQ - we will be frying up hot dogs for everyone after the tournament has concluded so stick around to fill your bellies before the ride home

OFAH - lastly guys , the Ontario federation of anglers and hunters will have their invasive species team at the ramp to wash your boats offs as they are being pulled out of the water . They use lake water that is being pulled through a generator and do not wipe down the boat with any cloths. Don't get any ideas though, they won't be in bikinis. Lol

I will be collecting all monies in the morning. Any other questions please don't hesitate to contact Sebastien, Greg or myself .

See you all tomorrow!
Dusan Dragovic

Return to Tournaments - North GTA